Stockmar Modelling Beeswax
NOTE on Sale item:
- Sale due to Scratched Packaging. The contents of the box are intact.
Stockmar Modelling Beeswax
Experiencing art through all the senses - this is what children achieve with Stockmar Modelling Beeswax. With its pleasant beeswax scent and perfectly clean handling, it is an ideal material for modelling. Scent, colour and consistency work together when moulding. The warmth of the hands melts the wax and makes it malleable and when the wax hardens, the luminosity and fine brilliance remain. The little works of art maintain their beauty and charm and can be reshaped again and again. The high pedagogical and artistic quality makes Stockmar Modelling Beeswax unique and unmatched. Stockmar Modelling Beeswax comes in 15 luminous colours based on Goethe's 'Theory of Colours'.
Stockmar qualityStockmar's idea of quality is the careful selection of raw materials and manufacturing processes. Constant monitoring of raw materials and working in accordance with health and safety standards (levels of harmful substances) insure that Stockmar Modelling Beeswax are harmless to human health and the environment.
Modelling Beeswax - great for form and fantasy modelling
- Made with pure beeswax
- Harmonious and luminous colours
- Malleable through the warmth of the hands
- Appeals to the senses and defines fine motor skills
- Suitable for the finest modelling work
- Transparent and vibrant
- Completely clean handling
- Very nice aroma of beeswax
Stockmar Modelling Beeswax - development of the senses
- Pleasing beeswax aroma enriches the sense of smell
- The pleasant material encourages the sense of touch
- Kneading the beeswax helps to develop the sense of motion
- Softening modelling beeswax from the heat of the hand, brings the sense of warmth
- Harmonious colours act on the sense of sight
6 Assorted Colours:
cardboard box, 15 sheets each 100x40x6 mm, 15 colours assorted
colour: 00 ivory ¦ 01 carmine red ¦ 02 vermilion ¦ 03 orange ¦ 04 golden yellow ¦ 05 lemon yellow ¦ 06 yellow green ¦ 07 green ¦ 09 blue ¦ 10 light blue ¦ 12 red violet ¦ 13 rust ¦ 15 black ¦ 24 pink ¦ 27 beeswax colour
Share this Product
This is my second purchase (for modelling beeswax)
At first it was a bit overwhelming for my kids.
Since the beeswaxs are originally quite hard. They need to knead/warm up the beeswax first to make it soft and easy to work with
But over time, they started to love it. They onew the tricks (to soften the wax) And created so many things.
Bonus point is (if compared to clay), once u shaped the wax, it'll harden and can be use in so many play.
Once u're bored, just knead it to soften and change the shape!
Just received ours today and it smells so so good. Cannot wait to work with it tmw with the kids.